1. Simulators are booked by the hour and reservations are highly suggested. Reservations can be made online through the website.
2. It takes roughly 1 hour per person for 18 holes. Each simulator can host up to 6 players, but can seat more that are just watching.
3. Your time starts at the scheduled reservation time, regardless of if you are ready or not. It is suggested you show up 10–15 minutes before your scheduled time to check in and get settled. We also recommend looking at our courses or games list beforehand, so you are ready to tell the staff what you would like to play.
5. We prefer that you don’t wear your outdoor golf shoes. It tracks in dirt, sand and tears up the turf. The artificial turf provides plenty of traction in everyday shoes. Any golf shoes that are worn must be the “spikeless” kind and must be clean of all debris. We reserve the right to ask that you not wear your shoes if they are deemed too dirty.
6. Tee times require a credit card to book a reservation. We require at least an 8-hour notice of cancellations. No shows will be charged the full rate and any cancellations made with less than 8 hours’ notice, will be charged 50%.
7. To make a reservation, please click on the “online booking” link.
8. Please ensure your clubs are clean before arriving, since any dirt or smudges may impact the hitting surface and screen, thus creating issues with the accuracy of the computers.
9. There is no age limit to play.